[platform-swt-dev] GC for a Canvas, how to draw OVER children controls

Hi there,

I have succesfully implemented some code where, if I drag and drop from a label in one canvas (cnv) to one in another (cnv2), the parent canvas' (mainCanvas) PaintListener will draw a line from one label to the other.

so cnv1 and cnv2 are descendants of mainCanvas.

The problem I have, is that mainCanvas' GC draws the line behind the controls.

Is there a way to get the GC to draw the line over the child controls??

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Steve

Back to the top