[platform-swt-dev] Looking for startup launcher Java source in CVS

I found the platform-launcher project in CVS that has all the C code. It even has a library/Main.java and library/startup.jar in it but these seem to be sample versions that don't match what's actually used in Eclipse.

In the SDK install I found \plugins\org.eclipse.platform.source_3.1.0\src\org.eclipse.platform_3.1.0 that has launchersrc.zip (same as in CVS as far as I can tell) and startupsrc.zip (contaning the real Main.java, source code to the real startup.jar, I think). But where is that startup.jar source in CVS?

If it's not in CVS then it should be put somewhere, perhaps under platform-launcher.
Thanks,
--Ed

Back to the top