[platform-swt-dev] convertWidthInCharsToPixels

Gents and Ladies,

I have been an eclipse user for 2+ years, and an RCP developer for 1.

I have monitored many of the email threads for months and would hate to ask a stupid question.

But here goes my stupid question...

I am developing an app in Linux that also needs to work correctly in Windows and Mac. I need to have the size of table columns and some text fields defined in data that will be read in all platforms.

The method convertWidthInCharsToPixels exists in many different classes.

I think PixelConverter is an extremely useful class, how about moving it to a true public package like org.eclipse.swt.util?

--
TTFN

Thomas Wheeler
Weal-Har Group, LLC.