[platform-swt-dev] Layout.

 Folks,

 I would like a quick bullet list of how I could accomplish this GUI layout.
 NOTE: I have experience with GTK+ layouts, and Swing (somewhat).

 +----------------------
 +----------------------
 +-----------------------

 |--------^-rubber band?---

 | several status bars (or onw with multiple message ?)

 All I am looking for is a guide on what layouts to use to accomplish
this. No coding necessary (but welcome nonetheless :P)

 NOTE 2: I have read the some of the layout docs. I still would like to
hear from people with experience since it is my 1st. program on SWT.

 Thank for any input in advance.

Harring.