Re: [platform-swt-dev] Is it possilble for Color.dispose() to be blocked?

Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 2:43:27 AM, Cheng Mo wrote:

> Hi,
> I met a strange problem. Some times, when code runs to Color.dispose()
> or Image.dispose(), it just stops and never return. The SWT version is
> swt-pi-gtk-3038.
> I cannot find a scenaro when this will happen. I am wondering whether or
> not it is possible that dispose() will be blocked in native side.

> Regards,

Please ask this question on the newsgroups (see link in my .sig).  This
mailing list is for those who are developing or designing SWT itself.

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt

Back to the top