Re: [platform-swt-dev] Is it possilble for Color.dispose() to be blocked?

I don't see how this could happen. Which platform are you having
this problem?

Silenio

Cheng Mo <w21009@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/20/2004 02:43 AM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Is it possilble for Color.dispose() to be blocked?

Hi,
I met a strange problem. Some times, when code runs to Color.dispose()
or Image.dispose(), it just stops and never return. The SWT version is
swt-pi-gtk-3038.
I cannot find a scenaro when this will happen. I am wondering whether or
not it is possible that dispose() will be blocked in native side.