[platform-swt-dev] Re: SWT without X-Term (Ashish Agarwal)

> I meant it to be X-Server. So does Eclipse or IBM have a solution to
> this (Except for the nbvf solution)?

This isn't an Eclipse-level task, but rather an O/S level task.  Since X is
just a network protocol, it's certainly possible, but not by hacking Eclipse
or SWT.

If I were trying to do this, I'd start by looking at what is required to
hack up VNCServer, which (on Linux) works as a headless X server...

Dave Orme

Back to the top