[platform-swt-dev] Problem with SWT + Java Web Start. Where can I get a corect Windows image???

Hello everyone,

I was trying to download and open a SWT application from the server by using
 Java Web Start(JWS). I got stuck when the JWS tried to open
 the SWT application. It seems like there's something wrong with the
 swt-win32-3062.dll file.

 I use
 Windows XP SP1,
 Tomcat 4.1.27,
 Eclipse 3.0.

 I get an error like "swt-win32-3062.dll is not a correct windows image".
 I get the error message in Japanese so I'm not sure if the Windows in
English
 would return exact same error.
 Does anyone have a solution for this problem???

 Thank you in advance.

Kenny "KuKuPoPo" Tanigawa