[platform-swt-dev] SWT Browser dependency on mozilla install dir

Hello everybody,

Anyone got any idea why the embedding code of the SWT Browser widget (when Gecko is being embedded) needs and uses stuff from the Mozilla installation directory (i.e. C:\Program Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla). I thought, GRE would be enough to do successful embedding of Gecko (i.e. C:\Program Files\Common Files\mozilla.org\GRE).

I'm playing with an embedding client written in C++ that hosts Gecko, and I was unable to base it solely on GRE. I used the SWT Browser widget as a reference.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Ivan

Back to the top