[platform-swt-dev] Cheat Sheets

Hi,

I'm attempting to use the Eclipse Cheat Sheets in a stand alone SWT widget.
It appears to
rely on a lot of Eclipse jars.

Does anyone know if this can be done? Or if there's any plans by the SWT team
to remove the dependencies this widget has on the Eclipse platform?

At the momnent, I'm getting a null pointer when I do this:

ICheatSheetViewer cheatSheetViewer = CheatSheetViewerFactory.createCheatSheetView();

Here's the stack trace:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.getPluginStateLocation(Platform.java:346)

	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.cheatsheets.data.CheatSheetSaveHelper.<init>(CheatSheetSaveHelper.java:38)

	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.cheatsheets.views.CheatSheetViewer.<init>(CheatSheetViewer.java:71)

	at org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.CheatSheetViewerFactory.createCheatSheetView(CheatSheetViewerFactory.java:40)

Get 100 Free Mapping Credits from IOL Mapping! All new site and new
features. Log on for your Free Credits! maps.IOL.ie

Back to the top