RE: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse M9 and CTabFolder setBackground

If you look at the CVS comments (Team > Show Annotations is good for this) you can see that Veronika went through on 5/10/2004 and removed some unused 3.0 API (though I'm not sure why she marked it package private and not just private). Maybe you want setSelectionBackground() instead?