Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse M9 and CTabFolder setBackground

But note, that statement applies to SWT only, not the rest of Eclipse.

Bob Foster

Steve Northover wrote:
If you code against an official release such as 2.1.x or 3.0, you will be binary compatible with future releases. Coding against work in progress means that API's can change right up till the release (but NEVER after).

*"Andreas Martin" <a.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*

05/25/2004 05:56 PM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

	<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	RE: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse M9 and CTabFolder setBackground

Thanks for your quick answers. When the final version 3.0 comes out, will
the api be stable for the future? I use SWT to write my diploma thesis and I
hope I don't have to change much of my source code every time a new version
comes out.

Andreas