[platform-swt-dev] SWT Carbon TableColumn Selection

Hi there,

I'm trying to get a sorted table implemented in SWT for a prototype application. Using the 'sort a table by column' snippit from the SWT development page my prototype works correctly with Linux GTK and Windows however it does not work correctly on OS X.
Under SWT 3.0.0 M8 Carbon the TableColumn instance does not receive SWT.Selection events when clicked.
I see the exact same problem using the snippit directly, so it's not something silly I've done. Also on Linux/Windows clicking on a cell selects the whole row, however on OS X clicking on a cell selects the cell only.

Are these known issues with Tables in SWT Carbon and is there any workaround to allow tables to respond to column header selection and have the correct row selection behavior?

Regards,
-- Colm.

--
Colm Costelloe <ccostelloe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>