Re: [platform-swt-dev] ApplicationWindow status line on Macintosh

Hello, Eric.
ApplicationWindow is a JFace class - not SWT.
Please try asking your question on the 'eclipse.platform' newsgroup.
You can request a password, and then access that newsgroup, by following this link:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

Carolyn

"Eric Zimmerman" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/16/2004 08:18 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] ApplicationWindow status line on Macintosh

Hey all,

The status line set in an ApplicationWindow seems to put it at the top of
the window instead of the bottom.  Is there a reason for this?  Is there
some bit I can change to force it to the bottom?

I cannot seem to find any other Macintosh applications that have the status
line at the top of the window.

Thanks for your help,

Eric