RE: [platform-swt-dev] Where can I get some handbook for SWT?

Hello Zhang, Anthony, Asif.

The usual "getting started with SWT" link is:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-swt-home/dev.html

If you go there, you will find out where the snippets are, doc, articles, tutorials, etc., etc., etc.
Don't lose this link! <g>

In future, please ask this kind of question on the swt newsgroup (the getting started page tells you how to go there).
This mailing list is for people who are developing SWT itself. Thanks!

Have fun,
Carolyn

"Asif Muhammad" <Asif.Muhammad@xxxxxxx>

02/26/2004 08:38 AM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-swt-dev] Where can I get some handbook for SWT?

When I started to work with SWT and had trouble using classes like Table etc ..

I was told by someone on the forum to checkout the code snippets from SWT CVS
, i guess the name of repository was "platform-swt-home"

It was extremly useful . It is a pity that I dont remeber the exact procedure

Asif