Re: [platform-swt-dev] Key listener and Global actions in Eclipse.

This works too: adopted !
Thanks you for your help.

                      Douglas Pollock
                      <douglas.pollock@magma.        To:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      ca>                            cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject:  Re: [platform-swt-dev] Key listener and Global actions in Eclipse.
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      26/02/2004 16:19
                      Please respond to