[platform-swt-dev] Suggest to add a new widget in SWT

I work in IBM/Rational. My team makes plugins under Eclipse 3.0. We developped a new SWT widget named Scrollview. This widget provides a scrolling area with on-demand scroll bars to show large content in a view.
This object provides protected method to dispatch paint, mouse and keyboard events directly in content coordinates. We suggest for the community to add this object in a future SWT's release. It is very useful to create new scrolling area and you can activate "overview" functionality to accelerate scrolling on a very large content.

A tiny documentation and the source code is attached with this email.

Eric.

Miravete Eric
IBM Software Group
Phone: +33 5 62 16 56 73