Re: [platform-swt-dev] RE: platform-swt-dev digest, Vol 1 #796 - 3 msgs

Use SWT.RIGHT when creating the ToolBar.

"Anil Kumar" <anilkumar.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

12/16/2003 10:09 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] RE: platform-swt-dev digest, Vol 1 #796 - 3 msgs

hello SWT,

I am trying to add a button on GUI which will have a Image and title on it.
As we cant do this SWT we have used ToolBar with ToolItem which supports
this facility. But the Image is placed on the top and the title on the
bottom. This makes the button appear very large in height. I want the image
and text to be placed side by side.

This is very important and crucial part. as its taking lot of height on the
screen and the appearance is also not good.

Can anyone help me how to do this? Thanks for any earliest suggestion
regarding this.

regards
anil