Re: [platform-swt-dev] Removing Focus from a control.

Sorry but there's no way to do this on Windows.  You can remove it from the tab list using Control.setTabList() to the user can't tab to it but they can still click on it.  To get around this, people sometimes use a ToolBar with a single ToolItem.  This looks funny for an OK button but fine in other places in the UI.

"Anil Kumar" <anilkumar.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/21/2003 06:00 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev