[platform-swt-dev] Showing progress monitor in the jface wizard

Hi,
I have been trying to show a progress monitor in the
last page of my wizard. I know the wizard has
ProgressMonitorPart() and I do set
needProgressMonitor(true) when I create the wizard but
I am not able to view the monitor when user clicks
Finish.
Previously I have used a progressMonitorDialog and
that I have been able to use successfully. I need to
show the progressbar within the wizardPage and am not
being able to find out why it does not show up. When I
debug and step through the code, the ProgressMonitor
does get initialized and animatedProgress is called
but I cannot see it. Can anyone help with this? Is
there some kind of code snippet I can see in order to
learn how to use it?
Thank you,
-Mehjabin