[platform-swt-dev] set a default font ?

Hello,

I am working with swt, to make a GUI. and as the application should be running on lots of computer, I would like to use a specific font so that it could work whatever the system is.
Is there way to do it easily ? I have tried the setFont() method of Shell class, but it seems that the method is overrided by Control classes. If it s right, I will have to set the Default font for each widget ?? I am looking for a more convenient way, if you know one

thanks you for your help,

--
Sylvain Becker

Back to the top