[platform-swt-dev] How to debug GDI object leak

I am using M4 and am seeing issues with GDI Objects leaking.  I have tried using Sleak, but according to it, there are no Images, etc., that are being leaked.  Yet, my GDI Object count can grow to 10,000, and Windows XP will "blue screen" eventually.  Is it possible that Sleak is not report all resources?

Does Microsoft(or anyone) make a tool that will tell me what these new GDI Objects correspond to?  Something like Sleak, but at the win32 level instead of Java.  If I see what's being leaked, I may be able to create a snippet.

-Randy

Back to the top