[platform-swt-dev] Question on embed Word/Excel in SWT

Hi,

I learned from the document on how to use OleControlSite and OleClientSite to embed word/excel into SWT. But there is something strange: the word/excel is not displayed correctly when I doing resize.

Another problem is that the scrollbar is missing.

I want to achieve the same effect as navigate to a doc file or excel file using IE, in that case, the word/excel toolbar is not included, and there is scrollbar.

Can anyone give any hint?

Thanks

jml

Back to the top