Re: [platform-swt-dev] RE: platform-swt-dev digest, Vol 1 #671 - 3 msgs

Sunil,

You should ask this question on the eclipse.platform newsgroup (aka Eclipse Project Tool Builders Forum).

Grant

Hello All,
I have written one class xyzPage derived from WizardPage. This page contains
one List control.
I want to disable finish button by default on this page.
Also I want to add functionality. If there are NO items available in list
control then only Finish should be ENABLED else keep Disabled.
One more thing, when I click finish, which internal function should I
override to read the contents of List control on pressing Finish.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil

Back to the top