[platform-swt-dev] How to set different Fonts in StyledText widget?

Hi,

I have been digging for a long time long and without success. I am trying to apply different fonts and size to the texts in the same StyleText widget. But when I call setFont() second time, it will apply the change to the whole text. Is there anyway to apply different fonts on different part of the text in the same StyledText widget?

Thanks.

Johnny Lo

Do you Yahoo!?