Re: [platform-swt-dev] webstart usage example?

Hi Phillip,

Please have a look at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#javawebstart

Chris

                      Phillip Rhodes
                      <spamsucks@rhoderunner.        To:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      com>                           cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject:  [platform-swt-dev] webstart usage example?
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      2003-05-30 06:02
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

I am interested in using SWT to develop rich clients.  I started with
applets with 1.0.1, but since then have been in servlet world and I am
itching to get back.

One of the things I would have to show to my team is that this can work
with web start.  I know with webstart, you can specify system libraries to
download and install.

I was hoping someone would have already done an example of the webstart
start up script that illustrates this.

One last issue is that webstart can not be used from behind a ntlm
proxy.  I have read some bad news in this front.  any opinions ?

Thanks.