RE: [platform-swt-dev] SDI in SWT possible ?

I'd go -1 as well. However, I've seen a huge split of folks who seem to love
MDI for some odd reason, and those who are quite rational and think it's as
twisted as Glory from BtVS. (If you have to ask, you wouldn't get it..
BtVS -- RIP 2003 ;)

Note: that was a bit of sarcasm there -- I think folks have a right to be
irrational, really I do ;)

-- Scott