RE: [platform-swt-dev] SDI in SWT possible ?

FWIW, I'm not a big fan of MDI myself. In the MDI apps I've used, the icons keep getting lost under the MDI sub-windows so I don't find them useful. I like the way SWT paned/tabbed/folder windows work now, so if you were asking for votes on priorities of SWT development I'd vote -1 for MDI.