RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT vs Swing

I hope to God no one has interpreted my views about SWT as anything but
complimentary.  My only goal is to have it on non-supported platforms.
Your point about "code it and submit it" is well taken.  Please accept
my sincerest apologies if anything I have said implied that SWT was less
than quality software.  I reserved such comments for Swing, in which I
had some very minor part when I worked at Sun, and therefore feel
vaguely OK about criticizing.

Regards,
Christian.