RE: [platform-swt-dev] possible XML SWT markup language?

Title: Message

Derek has pretty much hit on what I've done, which I've rather blandly been calling XSWT around the office.
That makes three of us doing the same thing, although our XML handling in SWTworkbench doesn't sound as mature as what you describe here.
All this being said, the actual code to implement XSWT in eclipse (along with the viewer) is quite simple, and took only a few hours to write. I'll post something up maybe tomorrow to have people play around with it. Will it be useful? ah, who knows..
Can you put it on SourceForge under the CPL?  Or, if you prefer, I'll put it on SourceForge under the CPL.

If the community adopts something in this area, we'll use the community's work.

Best,

Dave Orme

Back to the top