Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Combo doesn't have a focus control

Here is a simple testcase:

import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Combo;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite;
import org.eclipse.swt.events.FocusListener;
import org.eclipse.swt.events.FocusEvent;
import org.eclipse.swt.SWT;

public class TestComboFocus implements FocusListener
{
    Public TestComboFocus(Composite parent)
    {
        Combo combo = new Combo(parent, SWT.DROP_DOWN);
        combo.addFocusListener(this);
    }

    public void focusGained(FocusEvent e)
    {
        System.out.println("Combo is in focus");
    }

    public void focusLost(FocusEvent e)
    {
        System.out.println("Combo is lost focus");
    }

}

These methods focusGained(), focusLost() never called when the cursor is in
or out of Combo
text box.

Thanks in advance.