From: Steve Northover [mailto:Steve_Northover@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 12:02 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Double Buffering

There is no built in double buffering in SWT, other than when it is part of the operating system (like on the Mac).
If you are looking to get rid of ficker when scrolling, try this:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet48.html

Halldor Isak Gylfason <hgylfason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/28/2003 11:10 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev