[platform-swt-dev] abi and versioning

Could someone point me at where to find the libswt
versioning information?  I am creating a FreeBSD port of
libswt / eclipse, and need to know the versioning policy
(with respect to ABI changes) so that I can make sure
libswt gets installed with an appropriate major.minor.  It
looks like currently (RC1), libswt has a major of 2, and a
minor of 130.  It also seems to be "2,1,3,0".  So in a
nutshell, what part of the version do I look at to
determine ABI compatability?

Thanks,
-James

Back to the top