RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT 101

Title: Message

Steve, your reply is both unprofessional and unwarranted.  It does, however, outline my point about the "new IBM".  I express both positive and negative remarks, and you ignore the positive and tell me to "go use another toolkit".
Please, Joe:

- Please cut the list's membership some slack; after all, we tried to help you even though this whole thread was off-topic to begin with.

- This is a multi-vendor forum, not an IBM one.  If you have a bone to pick with IBM, please do not do it here.  This is also hugely off-topic for this list.

Best regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top