[platform-swt-dev] SWT Fill the right site of a sash form

Hi all,

I have a problem with the sash form. I want to create a sash form with two columns, left a tree and right a composite, which I will fill with the clicks on the tree. E.g. the user click on an item, the composite should show something, e.g. a button. But the button show up first, when I minimize the window. I try composite.redraw() and composite.update() after I added the button to the composite, but the button doesn't show up. What do I wrong?
Thank you for your help.

Regards
Maika
Die SMS direkt auf's Handy. - Die Blitz-SMS bei WEB.DE FreeMail
http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021165

Back to the top