Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Fill the right site of a sash form

After making changes to the composite, you should call
composite.layout(true) to cause the layout in the composite to readjust
the size and position of its children.  If that has not fixed your
problem, please post a code snippet.

For future reference, this is not the forum for this kind of question -
you should post this kind of question to the eclipse.tools newsgroup.

Maika Können <maika.koennen@xxxxxx>
02/18/2003 05:36 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev