RE: [platform-swt-dev] eclipse snippets webpage

Title: RE: [platform-swt-dev] eclipse snippets webpage

I agree that the navigation to the Eclipse subprojects' home pages and their resources could be improved.

In the meantime, we have put together a set of SWT starter links at swtworkbench.com where people could be directed.

http://www.swtworkbench.com/community/bin/index.cgi?action="">

Or, from the home page, go to the community page and click "Links" in the menu.

If anyone has suggestions for additional links that should be included, please email me privately and I'll see that they are added.

Dave

http://www.eclipse.org/platform/index.html!!! So, I'm back