RE: [platform-swt-dev] eclipse snippets webpage

Some of the most useful things are completely buried, like the afore
mentioned SWT snippet page (which took me several times before I memorized
the link path), as well as the various FAQs (project, SWT, etc.).  As far as
the project FAQ, I realize that it is linked in the "Welcome to eclipse.org"
opening paragraph, but it gets lost in all the text, and the first place I
look for FAQs in in the navigation bar.

The frame thing not only causes (almost) every page to show as the home
page, but if you open a link in a new window, sometimes you get the nav bar
(downloads), and sometimes you don't (bugs).

Ron