RE: [platform-swt-dev] building native libraries for Linux/PPC

Arnaud,

Please file bugzilla reports for cases where it crashes.
Eclipse/GTK has been stable on the x86 for quite some time now, but I can easily imagine it failing miserably on the PPC, because we just never tried to run it there.  It looks like you're the first person running it on Linux/PPC - so we would be really glad to get your feedback and fix the broken places.

Boris

Installe_Arnaud@xxxxxxx

10/16/2002 01:25 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev