Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: [jdt-core-dev] org.eclipse.jdt.launcing.macosx & the Mac build

Excellent.  This was the answer I was hoping to hear <g>

Veronika on SWT is your fragment friend.  She has lots of experience.

If Andre is dong the Mac one does anybody in jdt-debug land have cycles to fragmentize the j9 launcher?

...Dean...

Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx>

09/12/2002 11:55 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev