Re: [platform-swt-dev] Right to left Text fields

Are you referring toText or StyledText?  What platform are you on?  What build are you running?

Lynne

"Ali Anwar" <allawy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/22/2002 05:55 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] Right to left Text fields

Hi;

I'm trying to do something with right to left text, I can write right to left with the keyboard when I used the shortkeys for that, but I want to know if there is a way I can do this in my code, the same go for output on a text field, even it's in a right to left language, it's still left to right in direction, please, this is so important to be solved before this week, or I will have to reDOOOO the whole thing with swing :(

By right to left languages I mean Arabic and Hebrow

Regards

Back to the top