RE: [platform-swt-dev] Building SWT DLL with MinGW on Windows

I think you need Core SDKs from Microsoft Plaform SDKs
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Jacobs [mailto:forkjake@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:15 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Building SWT DLL with MinGW on Windows

Has anyone tried building the SWT DLL with the MinGW
compiler on Windows? I've spent some time converting
the makefile to a GNU make format, but have had
several issues with missing header and library files
(e.g. oleacc.h, shlwapi.h, liboleacc.a). These files
don't appear to come as part of MinGW)

Before I trudge on with this, has anyone attempted
this?

:-) Frank