[platform-swt-dev] Version 0716 of SWT for MacOS X

Hi,

Version 0716 of the SWT for MacOS X/Carbon plugin (SWT_for_Carbon_Plugin.dmg.gz) is available at the bottom of the SWT Developer resource page:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/dev.html

It only contains the SWT for Carbon plugin that has changed since my original 0703 release.
Just copy the plugin in the plugins folder of your Eclipse 2.0 application.

Remember that the MacOS X of Eclipse 2.0 is still 'experimental' so be prepared to loose work... However, I'm using it for all my SWT development work on MacOS X, and it seems robust enough to get 'real work done'.

Whats new in version 0716
- cut/copy/paste works across applications for text and RTF
  (try to copy syntax colored source into TextEdit)
- cut/copy/paste now works for all types within Eclipse
  (try to copy a Java CU from one package to another)
- Mac Command modifier now maps to Control modifier
  (this enables non-continuous selections in tree/table/list viewers)
- first cut of Control.setRedraw(...)
- fixed a problem in Control.setVisible(...): Type Hierarchie view is now visible
  and Compare viewer layout problem is fixed

Have fun,
--andre

Back to the top