[platform-swt-dev] SWT object as ActiveX control

Hello,
 i am trying to implement a ActiveX control in Java using SWT. I created a
shell object to which i passed the window handle of the parent using JNI. As
display for the shell i use the one created by new Display().The parent of
the shell is a blank ATL ActiveX control. In its OnDraw method I call
shell.setSize and shell.redraw. This all works fine, the
org.eclipse.swt.examples.controlexample.ControlExample is displayed with all
its controls.
But: Only the Listeners of the Scale controls are executed. All other
controls remain dumb.
What else needs to be done? Is the display object the cause?

	Philipp

Back to the top