Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X port

Hi Ulf,

I've been looking a bit around in carbon trying to figure out how to use the disclosure triangles to do a tree for swt.

I think it would be much easier to just use the DataBrowser.
It seems to have everything that we need for SWT: its a tree, a table, and a tree-table. I've already made some of its API available in OS.java (for the SWT List widget).

Now that i'm only working full time, (vacation from uni.) i'll try if i can get something done :) well, if the tree is already done, what else would be a good start to do for the port?

Since I havent't heard anything from Martin I think the tree isn't done yet
So that's a very good start :-)

--andre

Back to the top