Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X port

Now that we finally have the code released into the open source repository,
we should keep it up to date. If you have fixes, you can send them to
either Andre or me to get them released. Andre is still a better answer,
since he understands the code better than I do, but either of us will work.

McQ.

                      Martin Sturzenhecker
                      <msturzen@xxxxxxx>              To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X port
                      eclipse.org

                      05/21/02 09:23 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Hi,
both jobs sound interesting.
So what I will do is this:

  i) Update SWT/carbon
ii) Implement native Carbon Tree

I`ll let you know if the first point is ready.
Maybe, someone else could do the second point in the meantime?

I´m glad, I can do something to get this thing running, even if it´s not
the Cocoa port :-)

Martin