[platform-swt-dev] Latest Carbon stuff in dev.eclipse.org?

I may have misunderstood Andre's recent comment, or simply been to hasty in
my search, but I've not been able to locate the latest Mac/Carbon sources in
the CVS (though I can see some files).

I'd like to build a Mac version of F1, or preferably even F2.  It sounds
like this is possible - just need to get the stuff to build and replace
parts of my 505/M5 based package.  Can anyone humour me and point me at the
SWT library sources for Carbon?

Back to the top