Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X port

I'm definately willing to take another stab at Cocoa once we've got a
stable Carbon port. Particularly so if we can get input/support from the
developers at Apple.

McQ.

                      Martin Sturzenhecker
                      <msturzen@xxxxxxx>              To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X port
                      eclipse.org

                      05/21/02 11:21 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Andre,
I played a little with a Cocoa port too and I found the same thing like
you.
Still it would have been "cOOl" to have an OO implementation.

I never wanted to suggest a Carbon port is a bad solution, especially
since it seems to be the only one.

Martin