Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X port

Andre,

I agree whole-heartedly.  I am hoping that Apple will do some work on Carbon to make it a more equal peer to Cocoa under OS X.  The addition of font-smoothing will go a long way in this area.

If you are using Carbon Events and eventually have font-smooting it will be difficult to distinguish the app from a Cocoa app.

Mark

Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx>

05/21/2002 10:36 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev