[platform-swt-dev] Re: Latest (5/5) OS/X build fails. (Andre Weinand)

javah -classpath "${OBJROOT}/Eclipse.build/OS.build/JavaClasses/" -force -d . org.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.OS

This works at least for me.

It's building "as I speak".

This makes a lot of sense as I did find that missing file
in the directory that you are indicating for the classpath.

But I don't see how it ever worked!

The strange thing is I don't understand why "${OBJROOT}/Eclipse.build/OS.build/JavaClasses/" could possibly work: On my system the folder 'OS.build' is on the same level as 'Eclipse.build', and both are inside 'intermediates'. And this remains this way even if I throw the 'build' folder away (or just install from scratch).

So I suspect that in the 2.0 version of PB OS.build is nested within Eclipse.build because it is treated as a subproject.

But I'm glad to see that we seem to have a workaround now.

Thanks for trying...
--andre

Back to the top